Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Human Race


Roll over, get out of bed; How I'd like to get out of my head
These days are long, when I don't know what is wrong
I'd like to find a place- to escape the human race
I'd like to stay there for a moment, for a moment...
I'd like to hide, somewhere deep inside
I'd like to hide... and just enjoy the ride

Wake up again, stuck in my head; why bother getting out of bed
There's no place for me to go; where I don't already know
that I will find myself again, my worst enemy and old best friend
I'd like to find a way- to escape for just one day
I said I'd like to go- Somewhere I don't know
I'd like to hide... and just enjoy the ride

'Cause I don't wanna listen, to my own troubled mind
-and I know I'll be mistaken, when I read between the lines
No, I don't know nothing- about nobody else-
I don't even know myself

I'd like to find a place to escape the human race
I'd like to stay there for a moment... For a moment-

No comments:

Post a Comment